Since I designed and launched the Summerlands Chuffer in 2009, I have taken great pleasure, both in filming a variety of locos and in seeing videos sent to me by customers. Some of the earlier ones are of lower quality, but I have included them as the show variety and also they show how the railways have developed over the years. So thank you to those who have made the films and I hope you enjoy viewing them!
Accucraft 7/8ths Hunslet
Lawley and Superior (
Joan (New 18th Nov 2013)
Lew - see Beginners' Guides above.
K4 (1:29 scale)
RWM Steam (Roy Wood Models)
I am always on the lookout for good videos to add to these pages. Here are a few pointers:
- Your loco needs to be fitted with a Summerlands Chuffer
- The video needs to be uploaded to Youtube
- Ideally about 3 to 5 minutes or so long (my experience is that average
viewing is about 2 minutes!)
- Ideally nice and close in with a steady camera (a bean bag is very useful)
- Ideally with no talking over or distractions.
- Ideally uploaded in 720HD but no less than 640 resolution.
Please send your Youtube link to coxhillcottage (at) yahoo.com
New Pine Tree Junction Video Pages
Lindsay Newton and the Pine Tree Junction team (Dave & John) make wonderful videos aimed at the younger enthusiast. Many of these feature the Thomas the Tank Engine Models, but some feature Lindsay's live steam fleet - all of which are fitted with Summerlands Chuffers. I have created two pages for the steam videos and there is a link to the PineTreeJunction channel for the Thomas videos.